Monday, May 24, 2010

The countdown begins....................

So, it's the 24th of May.... In a little over a month, we will be moving to Chicago....Not actually the city, but a northern suburb.........It's a little scary, quite frankly.  The kids are going through a sea of emotions, and I am right there behind them.  One minute it's an exiciting adventure, the next- reality sets in.  All that we have ever known is right here.  We have a strong circle of friends and family here- and we are giving that all up to move to a strange and unfamiliar place.  I've got to get my ass in gear and start combing through our stuff- what stays and what's either going in the garbage or given away.   I've got to stop procrastinating and start this soon.  The 29th of June will be here before you know it!  The picture above are the cupcake favors that I made for my daughter's Sweet Sixteen party.  Not too shabby considering I was running out of time!  I wanted to do so much more, but time just quickly evaporated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design