Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Long time... new cake

It's been quite awhile since I've posted... Life somehow gets in the way.  I'm slowly recuperating from getting a lovely case of shingles.  Let me tell you- not fun at all.  So I am slowly getting back to "normal" whatever that is supposed to mean! :)   Here's a quickie cake that I did for my daughter's Advisory teacher who is due in a few weeks.  I see so many mistakes with this cake, but hey, I'm  still a little rusty.  It was a yellow cake with cookies and cream filling.  Classic buttercream with Caramel Bailey's mixed in was the frosting.  That's a mouthful!  I was running behind as usual, so excuse the mess in the background.  In addition I also made 50 cookies for a neighbor who just graduated from Middle School.  A quickie as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design