Friday, June 10, 2011

Marissa's Communion Cookies

Marissa 
is my niece who is making her First Holy Communion this Sunday.  I'm bummed that I'm not able to be in New York to be with my family to celebrate with them and make her cake.  So, here's the second best thing that I could do- make some cookies!!!  I made 3 different variations- 25 each (extras of course for breakage!)  Marissa's only request was the color light pink, but Aunt Mari knows better.  The girl LOVES her bling- and bling she got! I used disco dust for the "bling" and the sparkle on the rest of the cookies.  It's hard with the camera and the lighting to see the other cookies shimmer as well.  I hope she loves the cookies as much as I loved making them.  Enjoy your special day.  May God Bless you!  Hugs! Aunt Mari
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design